Translate

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dies R Us "Best Wishes"!

Hey there blogger friends...

Today I have a fun, and basically simple card made entirely of cardstock.
 

The 6 x 6 card base has three additional layers in turquoise, green and white. 




I wanted to create a background that matched the cardstock layers so I pulled out two matching mist colors and lightly sprayed the white cardstock.  The Tattered Angels Seafoam and Dylusions Fresh Lime were a perfect match.
 
 
Next, I added a background design using the Poppystamps Background Scribble.  The "scribble" is cut from bronze glitter paper.  This is such an amazing die cut!  It reminds me of a swirling vortex.
 
 
 
I cut the Tutti Designs "Best Wishes" from both colors of cardstock and layered one over the other for a shadow effect.
 
 
 
The final embellishments on the card are these awesome sequins that I recently won from Crafter's Corner.  I was impressed with how many different shapes and designs are in the jars!
 
 
I love the fun, whimsical feel this card gives me!
 
Featured Product


Thanks for stopping by my blog...I hope you are inspired to use die cuts on all your projects!

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.
 

Vicki

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails